- You can laminate or veneer on CrabWood WPC boards using Rau Bond Polymaster /Bison Kit /Fevicol adhesive or 3M double sided tape.
- Before pasting laminate, scrub the surface with a 80 no sand paper
- To paste two boards together or paste two edges of WPC together use a cement solvent / pvc solvent.
- To apply paint or texture paint first apply a pvc primer
- Store the WPC /PVC sheets in vertical position only
- To cut the board use a conventional hand saw or a good brand electric saw ex: Bosh or Skil with an rpm of 2500 to 3000.
- To make wardrobes the maximum dimension of the shelf should be 1100 mm x 380 mm. For more than this size there should be a vertical support of an 18 mm board in the middle of the shelf.
- Maximum length of the wardrobe shutter should be 2.2 mtr only.
- Shelf and shutters should be of 18 mm HD board only
- Wall paneling should be done with 8 / 10 / 12 mm HD boards only.
- All types of screws and nails can be used.
- The Foam Boards can be drilled or nailed using conventional tools.
The combination of polymer and wood fibre used ensures that screws can be tightened in the same hole for at least 5 times.
You can use nails / nail gun ( air operated ) on WPC board
- Do not paint the board without the pvc primer
- Do not use normal fevicol or adhesive on PVC /WPC boards
- Do not put hot kitchen utensils directly on the PVC boards as it will cause melting impressions if the temperatures are more than 70 deg C.
- Do not use laser cutter as it will burn the board.
Length : 2.44 mtr
Width : 1.22 mtr
Thickness : 8 /10 /12 / 15 / 18 mm
- To paste laminate, double sided tapes like 3M Tape and rubber based adhesives like fevicol Heat X are available in the market.
- To bond WPC /PVC foam boards (eg: 12mm to 12 mm =24 mm) Use a cement solvent /PVC solvent.
How to hide a screw
- Drill screw deeper and fill the gap with Ados lightweight putty