1. As shown in the Figure (4), put the boards in position.
2. As shown in the Figure (5), slide the plastic clips PF-1 and the locking clips LC-1 into and along the groove till it ends on the joist.
Attn：Each board only requires one locking clip in the middle positioned between joists.
3. As shown in the Figure (6) pre-drill the joist and fix all the clips PF-1 with screws.
4. Repeat Step 1-3.
1. As shown in the Figure (7) put the steel clips in place
- As shown in the Figure (8) and (9), pre-drill the joist, then fix the clips with screws.
2. As shown in the Figure (10) push the next board into position.
Repeat Step 1-3
Install Skirting Profile
As shown in the Figure (11) and (12) pre-drill the skirting board according to the actual joist span, then fix it with screws.
As shown in the figure (13 ) when installing the decking board against a wall or any obstacle, gap should be at least ≥ 10mm. ( for expansion )
As shown in the figure (14 ) Two (2) joists is necessary when installing the end of decking, gap between (2) joists should be ≥20mm. And gap between (2) ends of decking should be ≥6mm for a decking length of 2.9mtr . This is important for
- faster-drainage and to keep the board dry . This will help avoid expansion caused by long term water immersion.
2. As shown in the figure (16 ) we recommend to increase the height between decking and the ground surface or leave in a drainage This is necessary for keep the decking area dry and for better ventilation to avoid expansion caused by long term immersion. Meanwhile we recommend you make a gradient of 0-30 mm between decking and ground ( end to end ) for water drainage.
Attn: Gap for drainage channel should be 600-800mm